Thursday, November 25, 2010

where it all started..

I always wanted to start my own blog..but in this age, who doesn't? My own blog would be cool as it will be a reflection of who I am..kinda like how people have kids and it makes them happy to see a part of themslves in someone else. But since having kids is not an option for me right now, i have settled on a blog to be an outgrowth of who i am. Outgrowth..mmhhh..doesn't sound like a cool word..makes me think of being in an agriculture class.We'll find a better synonym..i hope thats how u spell synonym.
  
Onwards and onwards..so i realised that my life was not exactly how i had hoped it would be. Am not rich, no prince charming knocked on my door with a glass slipper..and even if he did i doubt the shoe will be my size(do they make size 10 glass slippers?)   There are many other reasons but for the sake of my public image, i will not disclose them right now..i have to play cool and yes i do have a public image..in my head i rule the world..enough said.

Plus there is the getting old part..which i detest. I wish i could stay young forever..have the energy to dance all night and attend my lectures during the day but my body has other plans. To wear me down to a life of routine and make me get comfortable with what i have. The process has already began and it scares me shitless. I think i need to find a reason to make it better.. some sort of gratification..like how ugly chicks always claim that there are too busy for boys or some bullshit like that when the truth is..no man would look at them twice. OK, I admit that was harsh , but no one ever thinks they are ugly..unless you are a character in a teen movie who has self esteem issues.  

After careful analysis, i came to the conclusion that i should start blogging. this will give me a great opportunity to bore people with my thoughts and i can go on and on about anything. I get to be the boss.

I usually say a lot but i'll leave things here for now. It hasn't reached that point yet..its like how a relationship starts when the chick is all cool and sophisticated but she starts unleashing her crazy and you are caught offguard  and all you can think about is how you couldn't see that coming. But that's the fun part..it leads to a break up. Then you meet this even cuter guy with more money, class and a very sexy body.

Be a fan, be a hater..you are all welcome. Think of my blog as a church..whether you are a saint, murderer, thief, adulterer, fornicater( although i think its all the same.. you poked your business where it had no business in the first place. and some of you had their business poked.)  But lazima kutoa sadaka or you can M-Pesa the number on your screen. Ama you place your hand on the screen and i will pray for you and the demon of unemployment and lust will be gone. But i think that's just blaming the devil..wouldn't he want you to get money so that he can make you get into more sins? Food for thought..

No comments:

Post a Comment