Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I just remembered that i have not posted anything on my blolg for two months and it broke my heart..or whatever is left of it. So i decided to do a post this morning. Problem is i don't know what to talk about. Yes, Asmahan has nothing to say. Weird...i think i might be losing my mojo.

But not to worry, my brain comes equipped with a back up hard drive dull of stupid ideas specifically for this.


Now let’s see……..

I think I better rethink this thought of dishing out my crazy ideas. (I doubt that was a semantically correct sentence). I wouldn’t want to piss off my two followers.

These people have a great deal of patience and took their time to read my posts. But I think the main reason they are a part of this is because they have foreseen my greatness and are trying to play nice so that when my moment to shine arrives, they’d be standing next to me. I guess they haven’t realised that the spotlight would be on me. But then again, you can’t blame them for trying.  

Am starting to think this attempt in posting something today is headed nowhere, so I’ll stop there for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment