Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Terminus cont.

You know how I said some of my relationship has ended on my last post. I think I will have to retract that statement. The reason why I decided to make that decision is because I haven’t heard from this individual in a while and to me that’s a good enough reason to cut all ties between us. But I guess he hasn’t gotten the message yet.
As they say, this is a developing story and we have to wait to see how things go on from here.

In other matters making headlines, Asmahan is wondering if there is an invitation on her forehead that saying that  needs a husband. Suddenly every male on the planet who lays eyes on me wants to marry. Not court me, screw me or any nasty ideas. They are all interested in nuptials. I am going to hurt someone one of this days.

No comments:

Post a Comment