Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Terminus

Its only the fourth month of the year but so many things are ending in my life. There's relationships, internships, my first year of graduate school  and my first semester as a lecturer.

School has been exhausting. Learning and teaching at the same time is  a herculian task. The reason why I enrolled for  my masters was to learn more but how can someone who waits on others to impart their knowledge on them, take up the responsibilty of chasing away the ignorance of others. Speaking of chasing away ignorance, I have not succeeded in that at all. My students are still as dumb as a post. I felt sorry for them. How does someone go through half a course and still have no idea what he is learning about? Its very discouraging especially for tutors who have no expirience like yours truly.

Now am tired of typing so we
will pick up from there next time.
........

No comments:

Post a Comment